Let’s take a deep breath before we begin!
Look Your Best Personalized Styling Session is included in all family sessions and extended family sessions.
- We determine the look you're going for with your shoot (urban, country, classy, playful, etc) depending on the location we choose.
- I pull together not only the overall looks and outfits for you, but also the shopping links where you can buy each piece!
- You and your family show up feeling confident and comfortable in your coordinated, personalized ensemble.
Viola! No worrying about what to wear!"
If you have something in mind particularly and want to pick out your outfit on your own, I completely understand and have put together some helpful tips to make selecting outfits easy and enjoyable.
First, for outdoor sessions, try to coordinate your outfits by color palette and try to avoid being really matchy. Remember cards in the 90’s where everyone would wear blue jeans and white t-shirt? That’s exactly what we want to avoid.
For in-home sessions, I want you to think comfortable and like you’re actually just hanging out at home. Think bare feet, comfortable clothing, and remaining true to you!
1. Stick with solid, pale, neutral colors - avoid fluorescent or really bright colors
2. Layer your clothing and jewelry to add depth and texture - think hats, vests, scarves, bow ties, belts, suspenders, etc.
3. Be comfortable - steer clear of clothing that is too tight. You want to be able to move around and feel good. Bring a pair of flats for walking between the spots..
4. Flowy dresses work beautifully on women and girls - they show so motion and move with you as opposed to staying rigid.
5. No logos or words - stay timeless by avoiding words and logos that will date the images.